Qualification : Diploma
No: of Posts : 40 Posts
Payscale : 16,500/- Per Month
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply : 13/03/2018
1. Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC, ST & PwD Category.
2. Stipend of Rs 16,500/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularised Junior Engineer /Officer Gr –IV (S1) in the pay scale : Rs 16000-35500/-(IDA) (Pre Revised)
Age: 27 Years for General 30 Years for OBC(NCL) 32 Years for SC/ST
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rs. Three hundred only)
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply. It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) and other norms in this advertisement fully before applying.
2. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility. Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
3. For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates can also apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility. Qualifications acquired through Correspondence/Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post. All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
4. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the university /Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage Ibis to be submitted at the time of Computer Skill Test if called for. In case the University/Institute does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
5. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, at any stage of selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates , if so required.
6. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
7. The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement.
8. Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 13-03-2018.Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application.
9. Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/incomplete/without photograph/without signature will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No hard copy of application is required to be sent.
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Written Test ( 100% weightage), Written/Computer Based Test.
Jr Officer(HR) Trainee: Written Test(( 100% weightage) & Computer Skill Test(Qualifying in nature), Written/Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to www.powergridindia.com Career Section Job Opportunities Section and then “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee(Electrical), Jr. Officer Trainee(HR) in NR-III. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 21.02.2018(10.00 Hrs) to 13.03.2018 (23.59 Hrs).Candidates have to register themselves online at http://www.powergridindia.com Career Section Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for NRTS-III” with valid e-Mail ID.
3. The last date of submission of application fees through online mode is 13.03.2018(23.59 hrs).
4. The list of essential enclosures to be uploaded along with the Online Application (as applicable): a. Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate b. Essential Qualification Certificates: Diploma/Degree certificate. c. Diploma/Degree consolidated mark sheets d. Caste Certificate for SC/ST Caste Certificate for OBC-clearly indicating the latest NCL Status. e. Disability/Discharge certificate. f. Certificate in Prescribed format issued by competent authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots wherever applicable. g. Employment Exchange certificate if applicable.
5. Candidate should submit single and online application only. The application so submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-Mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-Mail or delivery of any e-Mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
6. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-Mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the POWERGRID website as well as their registered e-Mail ID regularly for any updates. Advt. No. 1/NR-3/2018
Closing date of online submission of application 13-03-2018
Last date for deposit of fee through Gateway 13.03.2018
Cut-Off date for the following purpose : I. Upper Age Limit II. Acquiring Qualification III.NCL Status for OBC : 13-03-2018
Official Website : http://www.powergridindia.com/
Notification Website : https://careers.powergrid.in/nr3DteJohrRectt/docs/ad.pdf